12/15/13

realizations, dedicated to Patrick. heart-to-heart. mergers & acquisitions

I found out, that it's hard to be with you without understanding, why you do the things you do, without understanding your point. If I don't fully agree, if I feel offended by what you are doing, it's a matter of my own subjectivity and life experience rather than that you really decide to hurt me or upset me, or even more - make me angry. I don't want to believe in that, when you offer me your heart. I don't wanna be suspicious and paranoid about what you say, neither I want to get very selfish and think that you do the things you do only for yourself. Even in that case scenario, if you are doing good for yourself, you are doing good for me also, because we already blended, we became a smoooovie of togetherness, whatever you or me are thinking about that. 'When I become you, Becoming me, Becoming you' Smoothie. Psychoactive compound of our spirits and smells, powers and weaknesses means Unity Mix. And it's not once and forever, it's every day job of keeping it together as long as there is something to give and to learn.

This monologue's purpose is simple: very often we don't know how to please each other, what really is a fuel for souls and body of the ones you love. How to be around me is a science you have to learn. What turns me on and what turns me off - these is the easiest base for our connection castle, that will help to keep it clean and steady. In return I promise you stability of my light and consistent appreciation of your being. I will tell you the ways you can make me happier, and I would love to know the ways that will make you happier. In such mutual respect only the best things could be made: the best fruits of love are art and spiritual evolution.

I want you to love me the way I want to be loved, but if you can't.. I will understand it and accept whatever you have to give.
Block of being refused or ignored is a sad experience. A result can make us paranoid and jealous, and if we can avoid pushing buttons, I can gradually let go of this disturbing emotion, that doesn't let our communication go smoothly.

jealousy is bullshit: what is not there, is not there, and no need to blame someone for reflecting your attitude (because what people are doing, at least partly relates to your own attitude). events happening are the reflection of your consciousness, although reflection is not the exact picture.
not letting yourself have feelings for others except your partner = not letting anyone else to feel it. free your mind! sing your song of love. falling apart is a part of the process of getting together. I'm learning how to be around you in balance. You teach me your gracious balanced communication with people. It's okay if we won't have sex, and if we won't talk for hours. This is how it goes sometimes. It doesn't end while we have an intention to stay or to return one day to the loved ones, because true love connection does not disappears, it just hides for a while.

So much space in hidden. So many fields, full of strawberries. Silence is sexy and gives so much food as nurturing cosmos.


No comments:

Post a Comment